I have been going through the fashion book of Elle España March and found some looks for Spring/Summer 2012 I would like to share with you. Many of the looks I can put together from things in my closet but some things I regard as “new classics”!
1) a white leather jacket combined with elegant pastel colored skirt à la Louis Vuitton
2) a long black blazer combined with a white shirt and a black summer hat à la DKNY
3) luxurious pants worn with big shirts and fine jewelery
4) simple dresses worn with leo-print boots and a hat in a complementary color to the dress à la Paul Smith
5) a jeans shirt worn with a golden skirt or bermudas and black shoes à la Balmain
How much do you care about trends for summer in general? Isn’t it enough to possess a few pretty dresses made of linen and silk to cheer up the day? Here one of my favorite summer dress which I regard as timeless:
What do you think?